I really tried to accomplish a lot this Spring Break. It was a bit hard since we lost 2 of our days to make up snow days. It was not too exciting but it was relaxing.
What I Did:
- I worked on the computer on my couch with my fur babies sitting next to me.
I just finished Mindy Kaling's book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me. I just think she is so funny!
Mindy's book inspired me to check out The Office on Netflix. So funny! I am on season 5 now!
- I finished up my digraph center packets and bundled them!
The packet includes these center packets:
ph Digraph Centers
ck Digraph Centers
wh Digraph Centers
ch Digraph Centers
sh Digraph Centers
th Digraph Centers
You can check out my bundled version here: Digraph Centers Bundled
- I converted this old dresser into a dinning room buffet. I took of the mirror. I am using one of the drawers to store my plastic storage containers. You know the ones that always come flying out of your cabinet when you open it and then they hit you in the head. The draw solves that problem. I also no longer have to shove them in the cabinet and close fast so that they don't fall out. Exciting right?!
- I took my babies to the dog park. Poor old Niles (14.5 years old!) has bad knees and needed to be carried most of the way, but he loved it.
- I finished another Gillian Flynn book, Dark Places. I loved Gone Girl. I cannot wait for the movie to come out, Ben Affleck is in it! Her books are twisted and dark but the thing I love about them is that they are so unpredictable. I love mysteries that just shock you. Next up is Sharp Objects.
I look forward to celebrating Easter tomorrow with my family! I will be back soon with visual plans and an exciting contest from Schoolgirl Style!